We connect you with the community that can understand you better.
Support groups bring together people who are going through or have gone through similar experiences. For example, this common ground might be cancer, chronic medical conditions, addiction, bereavement or caregiving.
A support group provides an opportunity for people to share personal experiences and feelings, coping strategies, or firsthand information about diseases or treatments
Things you can get from the Peer Support Group
Benefits of support groups
- Feeling less lonely, isolated or judged
- Reducing distress, depression, anxiety or fatigue
- Improving skills to cope with challenges
- Staying motivated to manage chronic conditions or stick to treatment plans
- Gaining a sense of empowerment, control or hope
- Improving understanding of a disease and your own experience with it
- Learning from webinars by field experts & dedicated seniors
Peer Support Group
How it works?
Pick & Join the Group that is suitable for your case.
Introduce yourself and start sharing your personal experience with others (You can post it anonymously)
Join Webinar & Training sessions provided by field experts & dedicated seniors