Here's our story
Hello there, I'm Dr. Kev Lim - the Co-Founder & CEO of Qmed Asia. I’m a licensed Medical Doctor (Paediatric-trained), a Techie & a Entrepreneur.
I founded Qmed Asia in 2018 with a group of passionate doctors who collectively shared the idea of providing quality medical services across Asia via advanced technology.
Today, I would like to invite you to take part in the digitalization of healthcare and Qmed Asia’s IPO journey via Equity Crowdfunding on Leet Capital.
Homegrown Healthcare Technology Start-Up Founded by Doctors
Formerly known as QueueMed, our initial focus was to address the problem of long queues in hospitals, in which I personally experienced myself when I brought my daughter for follow-up. Further worth noting, patients’ experience in hospitals was seemingly unpleasant with the unnecessary long waiting time!
Passionate about healthcare, we took matters into our own hands and decided to tackle the issues patients faced at hospitals for good by introducing appointment booking and mobile live queue system for the healthcare industry. Since implementation, we are proud that it has effectively reduced the patient wait time in government clinics from an average of 2.5 hours to less than 30 minutes!
Today, Qmed Asia continues to evolve and now serves as an all-in-one healthcare companion for both healthcare providers and patients. Healthcare providers can swiftly implement various digital health modules to improve their operation efficiency and provide value-based care for their patients. Being doctors ourselves, we understand the pain points faced by our colleagues.
Advance Appointment & Scheduling
Mobile Live Queue Solutions
Remote Patient Monitoring & IoT
Teleconsultation & Virtual Care Solutions
Some notable highlights of Qmed Asia to date:
- Achieved c. RM12mil revenue in 2022, whilst being profitable
- Served more than 2 million patients nationwide, managing more than 11 million of bookings
- Official partner in providing both Clinical & Digital Solutions for 42 COVID-19 vaccination centers (PPV) during the pandemic
- Winning the trust of prominent clients and signing partnerships with the likes of Nestlé Malaysia, SP Setia Group, Qualitas Medical Group and Lippo Life Indonesia
- Incorporated in MySejahtera App in providing appointment booking & online queue solution to nearby clinics for all users
- Recipient of multiple awards as recognition for our innovation capability by both local and international organizations
Qmed Asia has expanded its offerings from assisting healthcare providers with managing patient journey, to also expanding their value offerings through tele-consultation with remote patient monitoring and tele-radiology. Qmed Asia will be implementing its digital health solution into Indonesia market next, at same time also in discussion with other regional market stakeholders in the Philippines and Vietnam, and in preparation to roll-out more value-based digital health solutions for healthcare providers, patients and corporates.
Qmed Asia is recognized and supported by both the state and private healthcare authorities to launch its dedicated digital health solutions for the users. Being the recipient of several awards, Qmed Asia has been well recognized for its innovation capability by both local and international organizations.
Join Us on Our Healthcare Digitalization Journey
Today, we'd like to invite you to join us, be our shareholder in the journey of digitalization in healthcare and Qmed Asia’s IPO journey via Equity Crowdfunding on Leet Capital.
We are offering early bird rewards worth up to RM 8,000, together with bonus shares incentives. To find out more about Qmed Asia and the available incentive structure click here: https://leet.capital/company/Qmed-Asia
We are also conducting physical roadshows where we will be showcasing our offerings and sharing with you personally everything about Qmed Asia.
RSVP for the physical exclusive roadshow here: Qmed Asia Investor Roadshow - Leet Capital
Opportunity to Invest
If you are still reading at this point, thanks a lot!
To summarize at the opportunity that you are looking at, to join our journey of digitalization in healthcare and Qmed Asia’s IPO journey via Equity Crowdfunding on Leet Capital:
- Qmed Asia is founded by a group of doctors, who understand the healthcare industry well enough and at the same time having a group of seasoned engineering team in-house to build the proprietary solutions that is specifically crafted for local market.
- Qmed Asia is currently on its growth journey to becoming a household name in Malaysia healthcare industry. We are the All-In-One Healthcare Companion for both the Healthcare Providers and Patients, where we offer a broad range of digital health solutions to cater for different stakeholders.
- Qmed Asia is recognized and supported by both the state and private healthcare authorities to launch its dedicated digital health solutions for the users. Being the recipient of several awards, Qmed Asia has been well recognized for its innovation capability by both local and international organizations.
- Qmed Asia has been in the market for 4 years and have onboarded over 4,000 healthcare providers and 2 million of clients or patients. This year Qmed Asia will be implementing its digital health solution into Indonesia market along with the local partner, at the same time in discussion with Vietnam and Philippines market stakeholders.
- Qmed Asia is currently at its early phase of capital funding round with modest valuation, and healthcare segment will continue to be a high-growth market during the next decade.
On the other hand, investing is not the only way to help
You might be reading this, wanting to help, but investing is not a realistic option. We totally understand this.
Please take care of yourself in these challenging times.
But you can still contribute to our cause:
—> Share this post on your FB / Instagram / Twitter / LinkedIn to let more people know.
—> Tag someone who you think might be interested
We can definitely use all the publicity we could get.
And on behalf of the entire Qmed Asia team, I’d like to thank you in advance for that.